AZ for Mitt

A blog dedicated to informing Arizonans about Mitt Romney and the campaign for the 2008 presidential nomination.

Thursday, September 20, 2007



Here's an article covering a recent event in Florida. A seven-year-old was so impressed he asked to donate half of his $5 allowance to Mitt (thanks to EFM for the scoop):





Romney even was a hit with the younger crowd as Thrasher's 7-year-old grandson, Will Jordan, wanted to donate half his allowance - $5 - to the campaign.



"I told him to give the money to me and I will write a check," Thrasher said. "Goodness knows I have already written a lot of checks to him."
Image from My Clay Sun

Surely we can at least match, if not easily out-give, a second grader.





5 Comments:

Blogger Wendy Christensen said...

Hi, I am writing to see if you would like to receive a review copy of our latest release (which happens to be about Mitt Romney). The book is called: "Mitt Romney: The Man, His Values, and His Vision" by Lisa Ray Turner and Kimberly Field. For more information about the book, simply visit the Mapletree Publishing website: http://www.mapletreepublishing.com/Books/MittRomney.htm

You can reach me via email (simply go to the about page on the Mapletree site and zip me an email requesting the book and be sure to add your mailing address).

Go MITT!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Wm. Scott Howard said...

I couldn't find a contact email on your site. Would you please email me, I wanted to talk with you.

Thanks,

Scott

--


Wm. Scott Howard
Managing Director
The Mitt Report
http://www.mittreport.com
mittreport@gmail.com

12:47 PM  
Blogger Wendy Christensen said...

Scott,
my email is: wendy@mapletreepublishing.com

It's under the contact us page on the Mapletree website - sorry for the confusion.

1:28 PM  
Blogger brettrix said...

Ron Paul for President - integrity and honesty. Buy American, Vote Ron Paul

2:02 PM  
Blogger James Phillips said...

Brett,

For the sake of open political dialogue, I'm going to leave your comment up. But I find it funny that you have leave such posts on a competitor's website (I honestly don't even bother looking at Ron Paul websites), and your indirect assertion that all other candidates are not only lacking in integrity and honesty, but essentially un-American I find rather ridiculous.

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home